Kılınç Law & Consulting is delighted to announce that the Firm has been invited to represent Turkey at this year’s European Corporate Council Summit taking place on 17 – 18 June.
The European Corporate Counsel Summitis the premium forum bringing together leading in-house counsel with specialist international law firms and legal services providers.
The summit is an invitation-only event, taking place behind closed doors, which offers Global/European GCs an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping the profession.
Key topics that will be discussed this year include:
- Capitalising on digital advances and cutting edge technology to streamline legal strategies and eliminate redundant costs
- Cementing lasting M&A deals by conducting comprehensive background research and nurturing cohesion for flawless business and culture transitions
- Mitigating behavioural, informational and reputational risk by fostering a work culture with cooperation and social responsibility at its core
- Optimising work capacity through rigorous regulatory compliance evaluation and GDPR reflections
- Fortifying sustainable and supportive in-house team dynamics and selecting external advisors to compliment company ethos and practices
- Armouring against cybersecurity attacks and breaches via formidable strategic procedures and digital solutions
- Adopting a mindset with resilience and flexibility at its core to anticipate and adapt to change and turbulence